Miss You

Sunday, September 28, 2014



Sometimes we argue, I don't know why.
Then I sit and wonder, why do I cry?
I cry because I love you, I cry because I care,
I cry because I feel we have a love so rare, �Sometimes I'm afraid I'll turn around and you won't be there.
I love you every minute, I love you every day,
I even love you when we argue, I love you when we play



couple-wallpaper-www.forangelsonly.org-15

Sometimes I've wondered do you love me too,
then I look in your eyes and I know it's true.
So when I say something a little crazy or I do something you don't feel is right,
Please, let's try to work it out so we won't fight.
Some people take relationships for granted
it's sad to hear but true,
I don't want this to happen, not with you.
I want our relationship to be completely from the heart
�So we both know, no matter what we go through we will never part...

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31300000/Couple-love-31396193-1440-900.jpg

You Might Also Like

0 blogger-facebook

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *