My Dear Sistar

Tuesday, February 16, 2016


http://www.alighthouse.com/files/sis_timage.jpg
Sister, please hold my hand Because without u I can’t stand For we were put on this earth for a reason To go through every good and bad season.. God sent us to be sisters So we can be best of friends To be there for one another Even when there is pain.. Praying for your good health on this sister day. There’s no other Love like The Love for a Brother. There’s no other Love Like the Love from a Brother. Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain, which is not visible to anyone. You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I tra! veled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Sis your friendship helps me stay in shape, in many ways really thanks for being my friend Bugged me but hugged me too tickled me but treated me too with a sister like you I know I’ll always have a friend Sister, Sister Do u hear me cry Do u feel my touch? Do u even feel my rhyme? Sis, sis u know I care I care 4 u sis I do, I do I know I m not their for u Those are the same stars, and that is the same moon, that look down upon your brothers and sisters, and which they see as they look up to them, though they are ever so far away from us, and each other. Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship If you don’t understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child. Having a sister is like having a ! best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, ! they’l l still be there. With U I’ve shared My deepest secrets Happiest moments Ups and downs And joy I feel blessed to have a sibling like you Who’s always by my side To a wonderful sister I send you warm wishes For today and always.

Presented By :
 nareshgoyal537@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 blogger-facebook

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *