~!~ U Know Why I Love You ? ~!~

Monday, April 08, 2013

Love Ever Group's Network
Why I love you- I think about this every day but I know I love you in a special way.
Why I love you, because you are my world, my everything and every day
I spend with you, you make my heart sink.
Why I love you, because you keep it real by telling me how you feel.
Why I love you, because when we kiss you send chills up my spine-
it just make me wish that I could stop the time.
Why I love you, because you have a smile that is just so beautiful to me.
Why I love you, because I love the way you love me.
Why I love you, because I know my love for you is true and there is nothing in this world
that I wouldn't do to keep you happy and a smile on your face-
the love I have for you will never be erased.
So you ask Why I love you- these and many more reasons are why,
I will always love you no matter what happens I will always love you until I die.
This is exactly how I feel about you and this is
Why I love You...
Love Ever Group's Network

Shai Prajapati

You Might Also Like

0 blogger-facebook

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *