I Love You Deeply

Monday, May 05, 2014


Beautiful Shayaries, Ghazals, Poems, Sad Nazm More Only @ Beautiful-Shayari Group

Beautiful Shayaries, Ghazals, Poems, Sad Nazm More Only @ Beautiful-Shayari Group

I Love  you deepl

the  stars  will  tell  you

When  I  look to the stars

I see  your  face

I love you deeply

the  stars  will tell you

They  are  my  witness

on  a lonely night

Cause  when you're not with me

they  fail  to give light

Love you..... Deary


Beautiful Shayaries, Ghazals, Poems, Sad Nazm More Only @ Beautiful-Shayari Group






 Oh Mere Sanam  Meri Khamoshi Ko Meri Khata Kehte Ho  Hand Of Al-Mighty ALLAH (Allah Ka Hath)  Some Beautiful Shayaries By Azhar Malik  Kaise Ji Loon....  Dost Milate Hai Yahaa  Kyun Aaj Ro Rahe Hai Tere Pyar Me Sanam  MERI HYAAT HAI  Bewafai Ka Kyun Ilzaam Lagate Ho Hume..  Happy Friendship Day 

You Might Also Like

0 blogger-facebook

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *